Whether an update of Office, Windows, or some other program or an untimely collision of 1’s and 0’s, sometimes Office needs a little help to get running right. Anytime you’re seeing persistently strange behavior from your Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.), you should follow two steps:
1. Reboot your computer (I know, I know, it’s so cliche; it also works!)
2. Run an Office Quick repair.
How to run a Microsoft Office 365 Quick Repair in Windows 10
1. Open Start Menu and type in Add or Remove Programs and click on the program
2. Locate Microsoft Office 365 and click the Modify button
3. Select the option to “Quick Repair” and click the Repair button
And there you go! A Quick Repair will be underway and hopefully your troubles behind you.